I have been working as a marketing manager in IT for over 6 years now. During this time, I have worn many marketing hats but my greatest passion is content marketing. I love building content strategy and finding new opportunities for the business to thrive with the help of content. Besides, helping customers to understand how a product works and solve their pain points is what brings me most joy.
I enjoy creating content of various kinds, from long-reads to videos. Here are some of my work samples that I am most proud of.
Joint webinar with StreamYard
In this product webinar, I spoke about how to create countdown timers using Wave.video, an online video making tool.
Talking head videos for Wave.video
During my time with Wave.video, we launched a new initiative – creating how-to talking head videos about all things video marketing. The project turned out to be very successful: some of the videos got over 100K views. This worked toward a better brand recognition, SEO, and general PR.
Long-reads on the Wave.video blog
As the Director of Content Marketing, I not only had a chance to shape the content marketing strategy for Wave.video but also contribute to the company blog. I wrote on a variety of topics, related to general marketing as well as product-specific pieces. Here are some of the articles that I like the most.
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video in 5 Easy Steps – 132K views
- Instagram Story Video: How to Get Started Fuss-Free – 65K views
- How to Add Transparent Overlays to Style Your Videos – 9K views
- 6 Powerful Ways to Use GIFs and Stickers in Your Videos – 12K views
- How to Edit Videos for Instagram – 37K views
Please find the full list of articles on my author’s page.
Guest posts on external blogs and publications
During my time with Wave.video, I had a chance to contribute content to some of the industry-leading publications and blogs. Here are some examples.
- How to Select the Best Stock Footage to Create Compelling Visuals for Social – SociallySorted
- How to Create a Countdown Timer for Live Streaming – StreamYard
- 3 Bulletproof Ways to Increase Your Webinar Signups with Video – GotoWebinar
- 5 Video Marketing Tips to Boost Your Startup Growth – CloudWays
- How to Get More Reach and Shares on Your Social Videos – SeoSmarty
- Top 5 Tip for Better Titles for Your Videos – Cincopa
- How to Make and Upload a Twitter Video – G2
Knowledge Base Articles
One of the things that bring me the most joy is helping others with their problems. Luckily, as a content marketer, I had a chance to use the power of content to do just that. At Wave.video, I took on the production of product-related content (Knowledge Base articles and tutorials). Basically, I launched the whole Knowledge Base project from scratch, as we didn’t use to have any support materials before that.
Here are some examples:
- How to Make a Video in Wave.video
- Applying Color Filters to Your Video
- How to Add a Call-to-Action to Your Videos
- How to Overlay a Picture on a Video
- What Are Video Layouts and How to Customize Them
NB: since I left the company, all the content that I created was reassigned to another person.